|fri 21st - sun 23rd july 2017|
Live music, sessions and several other
diversions, be prepared for anything!
House open for sessions any time - bring instruments and voices!
Open mic (anything goes!!!) throughout the weekend - come and have a turn!
Info for party people...
* Camping is available but please let us know you're coming if you haven't already done so. Please bring sleeping bags etc. for indoor camping
* We will have DBC Jurassic Bitter and Weymouth Cider on tap, please bring your own (preferably vegetarian) food. There's a cooker, the Aga and a microwave. The barbecue can be used outside for those carnivores amongst you a feared you'll lose yer mojo for lack of dead animal...
* Please no dogs due to children and local farm animals
* Parking is in a field near the house, entrance will be signposted
* The pool will be in operation, weather permitting! Eco friendly heater now in operation, usual temperature 27C! Please bring swimming togs and towels!
Links to local accommodation:
The Golden Fleece, Perry Street - rooms and camp / caravan site
The Old Inn, Hawkchurch - rooms
The Tytherleigh Arms - rooms
Any questions, just ask!