|fri 27th - sun 29th july 2018|
Live music, sessions and several other
diversions, be prepared for anything!
House open for sessions any time - bring instruments and voices!
Open mic (anything goes!!!) throughout the weekend - come and have a turn!
Info for party people...
* Camping is available but please let us know you're coming if you haven't already done so. Please bring sleeping bags etc. for indoor camping
* We will have DBC Jurassic Bitter and Weymouth Cider on tap, please bring veggie food to share. There's a cooker, the Aga and a microwave.
* Please no dogs due to children and local farm animals
* Parking is in a field near the house, entrance will be signposted. Please Shut The Gate after you as the sheep in the upper part of the field have wanderlust!!!
* The pool will be in operation, weather permitting! Eco friendly heater now in operation, usual temperature 27C! Please bring swimming togs and towels!
Links to local accommodation:
The Golden Fleece, Perry Street - rooms and camp / caravan site
The Old Inn, Hawkchurch - rooms
The Tytherleigh Arms - rooms
Any questions, just ask!