Info for party people...
* Indoor camping is available on a first come first served basis - please let us know you're coming if you haven't already done so. Please bring sleeping bags, air beds etc. for indoor camping
* Please bring booze and veggie food to share
* Please no dogs due to children and local farm animals
* Due to the wet weather we can't use the fields opposite for parking, so park in the lane at the Chard end of the garden if you can, or in front of the house avoiding grassed areas. If you have to block in another vehicle, please leave a note with your name on the dashboard.
* The ground around the house is currently very slippery, please be extra careful! Please bring stout, waterproof shoes and a bag to put them in when you return from Wassailing!
* Spicy apple cake, with bean, to help find the wassail king or queen...
Links to local accommodation:
The Golden Fleece, Perry Street - rooms and camp / caravan site
The Old Inn, Hawkchurch - rooms
The Tytherleigh Arms - rooms
Any questions, just ask!